Android SDK Beta
The beta release of the Phenix Android SDK supports a token-based workflow and a wide variety of other features. Like the previous release, the beta release provides both Express and Low-Level APIs.
This page outlines the differences between the beta release and the latest Android SDK release.
To use the beta release, please contact your Phenix technical representative.
Our Express APIs provide a simple, single-step API for the easiest integration of streaming into your application
- Channel (one to many) -> Channel Express
- Group Broadcast (few to many) -> Room Express
- Group Chat (many to many) -> Room Express
- One to One Chat -> Room Express
- Publising and subscribing -> PCast™ Express
Low Level APIs
The following low level APIs are provided in the Android SDK: